EPAUTO 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator
3 Usado Desde $32,68
- Convenience: Plug directly into Cigarette Lighter Socket of your Vehicle. 12VDC, 10 to 15 amps, 120 to 180W. Equipped with 12V-DC Cigarette Lighter Socket Plug, NOT 110V AC plug.
- Multiple Uses: Inflate tires on cars, bikes, sedan and midsize SUV. (Engine size under 3.5 liter) Universal valve connector for schrader valve is ready to use. Additional adapters include needles value (for basketball, balls), short cone/long cone adapters (for inflatable kayak, swimming pool accessories, etc)
- Capacity: Does NOT Support truck tires, for instance: light truck tires (LT), heavy duty truck tires or any truck tires.
- Easy to Read: 4 Display Units: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM; LED FLASHLIGHT: Bright Torch
- Prevent Over Inflation: Auto shut off when reaching the desired tire pressure. Overheat protection shuts off automatically when overloading. USPTO Patent NO:D875,788
FORTEM Digital Tire Inflator for Car w/Auto Pump/Shut Off Feature, Portable Air Compressor, Carrying Case
6 Usado Desde $32,05
- EASY TO OPERATE – Simple as plugging into your car outlet, attach hose to the tire, set the PSI desired and flip the switch.
- MULTIPLE USES – Included attachments for Sports balls, Air mattress, balloons & other inflatables.
- BUILT WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND – Built in LED flashlight helps you be ready for nightime emergencies.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION – Made from extremely durable, lightweight plastic. The sturdy hose resists high pressures, while allowing for maximum air flow.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - Have peace of mind knowing all Fortem products are covered for a full year!
Milton (S-506) Original Dual Head Chuck Tire Inflator Gauge - 15" Hose
- ACCURATE: Performance-tested and calibrated. Measures in pounds per square inch (PSI, 10-160, 2-lb. increments). Kilopascal readings also available per special order (kPa, 80-840, increments of 20)
- DUAL HEAD CHUCK: Makes tire valves more accessible with the two heads for easier access
- INFLATOR: Heavy-duty construction. Magnifying window lens. Full-swivel chuck. 15-inch hose
- REPLACEABLE PARTS: Gauge and valve cartridges can both be replaced
- MILTON: This is the first original gauge of this type ever built!
AstroAI Digital Tire Inflator with Pressure Gauge, 250 PSI Air Chuck and Compressor Accessories Heavy Duty with Rubber Hose and Quick Connect Coupler for 0.1 Display Resolution, Black Backlit
- ADVANCED ACCURACY: Professionally calibrated to always return an accurate reading within 1% of the exact pressure of your tire. Accurately measures FOUR DIFFERENT UNITS in a range from 0-250 PSI (0-17.2 Bar; 0-1724 Kpa; 0-17.5 kg/cm^2)
- ALL-IN-ONE FEATURES: The LED backlit screen features measurements in PSI, KPA, Bar, and Kg/cm^2; Includes an inflator, straight locking chuck, gauge, hose, bleed valve, all in one unit, ideal for cars, bicycles, motorcycles, balloons, air cushion, sports balls and so on; Compatible with ¼” NPT air compressors output
- INCREASED SAFETY: Properly inflated tires provide better performance in all weather conditions, decreasing the likelihood of flats, explosions, and crashes; Increase your MPG and save money on fuel costs and tire wear
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Built of high quality, heavy duty stainless steel and brass components that provide lasting performance; Use for all vehicles, such as Cars, SUVs, Trucks, Motorcycles, Bicycles (with Schrader valve), RVs, and more!
- SAVES BATTERY LIFE AND MORE: Automatically turns on and will also turn off after 20 seconds of inactivity to preserve battery life; built-in air bleeder valve to quickly decrease pressure in overinflated tires; 3 year warranty provided by AstroAI
EPAUTO Heavy Duty 120 PSI Tire Inflator Gauge with Hose and Quick Connect Plug
- All In One: inflation gun, chuck, gauge and hose
- Large 2" Dial with rubber sleeve. Gauge range: 0-120 psi
- 4 Measurement Unit: psi, bar, kgf and kpa
- Industrial Type D plug included. An air pump/compressor is required to inflate tires.
- Perfect choice improve better gas mileage and safer to drive