Logan Graphics Model F300-1 Studio Frame Joiner with One Package of 200 Logan 3/8 (10mm) V-nails Logan Framing Tool Hardware
2 Usado Desde $89,99
- Logan's manually operated V-Nail Frame Joiner makes V-nailing frames together affordable for everyone.
- All purpose picture framing joiner designed for light duty framing by the artist, professional or hobbyist-anti-slip pad protects frame moulding face.
- Drives single v-nail, one at a time, into hard and soft woods by manual lever operation with magnetic nail holder.
- Joins frames simply and accurately every time for a perfect corner-steel post sleeves prevent flexing.
- Quick depth setting adjustment and drives all V-nail sizes for extra versatility.
Shop Fox D4644 Adjustable Frame Clamp
- Durable aluminum construction
- Self-squaring Clamp pads
- 5” x 7” through to 26” x 30” capacity
- Reversible jaws for small or large frames
- Applies even pressure to all four corners
- Can-Do clamp can do it all! A clamp and a vise
- Sets up instantly; secures quickly
- Perfect for framing, drilling, doweling, and more
Logan Pro-framing F300-1 Studio Joiner
- Join wood frame molding like a professional with the Logan F300-1 Studio Joine
- Makes a perfect and permanent joint as you would get from a frame shop
- Made in USA
- Includes 1 year manufacturers warranty
General Tools 850 Heavy Duty, All-In-One Aluminum Pocket Hole Jig Kit, 76 Piece Set With Carrying Case
- COMPLETE POCKET HOLE JIG SYSTEM - Jig kit includes: pocket hole jig with clamp, #32 3/8 In. Step Drill Bit (replaceable), 3/8 in. steel stop collar, Hex wrench 6 in. square drive bit, 24 coarse square drive screws, 24 fine square drive screws, 24 wooden pocket hole plugs, Hard plastic carrying case.
- ACCURATE- this jig creates flush, corner and angle pocket hole joints for leg-and-rail connections, building face frame cabinets, sneaking screws into tight spots, and fastening picture frames with unlimited applications
- EASY TO USE- DIYers and expert craftsmen turn to this jig kit to build their woodworking projects. First, use the jig to drill steeply pitched counter bores in one joint member; then, drive self-tapping screws (without pilot holes) into the other member
- VERSATILE- built to be portable or bench mounted and designed with a built-in clamping system
- COMPLIANT- with Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)