FCMP Outdoor IM4000 Tumbling Composter, 37 gallon, Black
- The original 8 sided dual chamber tumbling composter. Beware imitations.
- Tumbling composter – avoid digging and mixing your compost pile by hand. The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks.
- Easy to use – fantastic for beginners! The large openings and removable door make it easy to add Scraps/clippings and remove finished compost. Deep Fins on the body provide great ergonomic handholds.
- Two composter chambers are better than one – two separate sides allow the first side to finish while leaving the second side Available to add fresh Scraps/clippings. Continuously swapping sides after finishing will create an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost. Total capacity 37 gallons (5 cu Ft)
- Excellent aeration – all our composter models feature aeration holes as well as deep Fins to break up clumps inside the chamber and mix lots of oxygen into the compost. Tumbling composters allow far greater aeration than standard models.
Easy Composters You Can Build
13 Usado Desde $5,12
|Number Of Pages||32|
Easy Composters You Can Build by Nick Noyes (1995-01-10)
6 Usado Desde $3,79
Worm Farming: Setup A Sustainable Vermiculture Earthworm Composting Ranch
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||38|
EJWOX Large Composting Tumbler - Dual Rotating Outdoor Garden Compost Bin, BPA Free/Easy Turn/Enough Height/Heavy Duty Capacity Composter(43 Gallon,Green)
- DUAL CHAMBER COMPOST BIN - Dual chamber composter allow for continuous composting. Fill up one while the other nears the end of the compost process, the rich black stuff ready to use. Once empty, that becomes the one to fill up while the other completes the cycle.
- AERATION SYSTEM- Aerated internal bar mixes compost & allows needed airflow.Black, double-wall panels absorb and retain heat.Perfectly suited for your garden and for people not wanting to mix the organic waste in their traditional compost bin.
- INGENIOUS TUMBLER DESIGN - Turns on axis for easy and balanced rotation.Easy slide doors will help keep track of each batch,the length of 1 door is 10.23” and the width is 6.1
- CONVENIENT LOADING HEIGHT - Enough height to put a cart under the composter.Easy to turn barrel, waste mixed easily, fast batch composting.
- STURDY POWDER-COATED STEEL FRAME - Powder-coated steel frame provides a sturdy base for the large bin.Galvanized steel feet prevent rusting and deterioration.