SE Size 6 and Up Ring Stretcher - JT149RS
5 Usado Desde $13,22
- Quickly and easily enlarges rings
- Stretches ring from size 6 and up
- It stretches material by expanding metal from within
- Metal construction with wood base
- Dimensions with rod in base: approximately 5-3/4"
Rathburn Ring Stretcher Finger Wedding Band Sizers from 6 Jewelry Sizing Tool
1 Usado Desde $13,47
- Easily stretch and enlarge rings & bands SIZES 6 & UP
- Includes steel collet multi-stepped mandrel & a tapered pin expander
- Not for use on stone-set rings
- Easy to use Wonder Ring Stretcher
- Great for jewelry repair shops or personal use
Ring Stretcher, 6-1/2 Inches | RST-720.00
- Quickly enlarge rings with this easy to use inexpensive tool.
- For rings size 6 or larger.
- Not for use on stone-set rings.
PHYHOO Rould Ring Mandrel Metal Ring Sizer Gauge Set with Jewelers Rubber Mallet Hammer Ring Measurement Tool Finger Sizing Size Measuring US Sizes 0-13 Steel Jewelry Making Tools
- The metal ring mandrel stick measure tool with US sizes of 1-13,easy to meausre the accurate size
- With rubber hammer to fix or regulate rings or other Jewelry,rubber head would not leave traces on the jewelry or damage your jewelry
- 27 Pieces Ring Sizer Set made of steel,US size(0-13),come in half sizes,come with a flexible cable with a screw connection which can be opened easily
- Durable and does not rust, the jewelry making set is solid strong enough to put ring around it and working well
- Great tool kit to measure the size of finger, can easily get the accurate size of your lover, equiped with hammer for fix rings after long time,also suitable for wire working,wire wrapping and wire jewelry
Ring Stretcher Ring Expander Sizing Machine Roller For Stone Set Enlarger Tool (2.8FRE)
- RING ROLLER STRETCHER - ENLARGER
- Ring Roller stretches rings with mountings without loosening prongs or stressing stone settings when other stretchers cannot be used. Tool is designed to expand and stretch shanks of Stone Set rings or wedding bands, single round, and half round bands.
- The tool can be used on bands for different shank sizes and shapes. Supplied with flat, curved concave various grooved rollers to accommodate all ring sizes.
- Depending on the shank shape and size, the right collet should be chosen and mounted on the machine and secured with the tightening nut.
- After the appropriate die is secured on the machine with the ring fitted in the position of the groove...rotate handle back and forth. This action will compress the shank…enlarging the size. During this process slightly tighten the handle applying more pressure to enlarge size.