Camco Gen-Turi RV Generator Exhaust Venting System - Reduce Generator Fumes and Noise | Easy To Install and Disconnect - (44461)
1 Usado Desde $116,15
- Improves the Quality Air in and around your RV: Diverts exhaust away from the ground and above the roofline, so carbon monoxide won't be inhaled
- Reduces Noise: From the generator
- Compatibility: Designed for use on most exhaust systems
- Easy to Install and Disconnect: Does not have any moving parts and doesn’t require a power hookup
- Size: Gen-Turi has an overall length of 120". 18" extensions are available (Camco# 44872) for taller RVs. Lightweight: Weighs only 9 lb.
Walker (40000) 1" Diameter - 25' Galvanized Flex Tube
- Flex-lock construction provides better flexibility with a leak-free connector
- Available in a variety of popular lengths and thicknesses
- Universal fit for installation flexibility
- Single roll band construction provides durability
- Clamp or weld installation
GenExhaust Compatible with Honda EU6500iS/EU7000iS Generator 1-1/2" Quick Disconnect Steel tubing Exhaust Extension 8 Foot Length
- The exhaust stub will need to be bolted onto the generator's stock muffler.
- The existing spark arrester can remain in place.
- Installation instructions will be provided.
Cummins Onan 155-2845 (X) Tailpipe Kit
- Contains tailpipe, clamp and a hanger that connects to the bottom of the mounting tray to direct exhaust to the side of the RV
- Tailpipe hangs approximately one inch below the generator tray
- Package of 1
Walker 53539 Extension Pipe
2 Usado Desde $12,40
- Manufactured from aluminized steel for durability
- Manufactured with precision benders for easy installation
- Designed to perform and fit like original equipment
- Features OEM routings for hassle free installation
- OE-style connectors and hangers (where applicable)