Heat Cable for Pipe Freeze Protection, 40 feet, with Built-in Thermostat and 16 Feet of High-Temp Installation Tape, Heavy-Duty, Self-Regulating, 120 volt
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to! We are excited to help with your installation questions. Phone: 877-387-4218, or email us at [email protected]
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more; can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
Prime Wire & Cable PHC42W06 DE-ICING CABLE WATER PIPE FREEZE PROTECTION
- 6 ft. Black water pipe heating cable, 42 watt
- Stops metal and plastic pipes from freezing down to -40°f/-40°c
- Built-in thermostat automatically turns on at 40°f/4°c
- Materials required (not included) aluminum foil (recommended for plastic pipe); fiberglass Plumbing pipe insulation; fiberglass tape or similar with temperature rating 80 degrees C/175F or higher
Easy Heat AHB-019 Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 9 feet
- Heat cable
- Tough PVC inner insulation
- 63 watts
- 120 volts AC
- 9-feet heated section
Xarex XGR Self Regulating Roof Gutter De-Icing Heating Cable 75ft - Pre-Assembled Heat Trace Tape for Ice Dam Prevention Electric Warmer Deicer Heater System Deicing Snow Melt Gutters Cables Tapes
- ✔️ HEATING CABLE EXPERTS’ PICKS! – Who made this Self-Regulating heating cable? We know that it looks similar with all the products that are sold on Amazon. But it all comes down to who made the cable. Xarex has set a whole new criterion of SR heating cables – researching to manufacturing, we take control of the entire SCM system ourselves for all of our products.
- ✔️ HERE'S HOW TO PICK THE RIGHT LENGTH OF XGR 120V! - All you need to know is the (A) length of your roof edge, (B) eave overhang(depth), (C) Total gutter length, (D) Total downspout length. Please refer to the fourth product image for an example or you can simply provide us (A)~(D) and we will help you pick the right XGR 120V.
- ✔️ MORE POWERFUL & MORE DURABLE – Trust our quality. Xarex is different from other models as it is not built with a heat shrinkable tube. What does this mean? It means that our product is assembled with an exclusive molding – assuring a width of 0.5’’ to resist flammability and deformation even in the harshest conditions.
- ✔️ 20 YEARS OF EXPERTISE & UL CERTIFIED TECHNOLOGY – Our SR heating cable has been approved officially by the UL. Our product is safe and excellent in performance. We guarantee it will protect your ROOF&GUTTER from freezing for a long time.
- ✔️ SELF-REGULATING CABLE ONLY – E&S TEC is the best manufacturer that has researched and developed self-regulating products. We have exported more than 100 million miles of our heating products worldwide. We provide not only commercial heating cables but also industrial and household use heating cables. Don’t miss out on this chance to purchase our WORLD CLASS HEAT TRACE CABLES!
Grip Clip Heat Tape Pro for Ice Dam Prevention Heavy Duty - Self-Regulating - Plug-in Ready Heat Cable - 120V, 6 watts/FT (6 Feet + 10 Foot Cold Lead)
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to about ice dam prevention. We are excited to help! Email us at [email protected]
- USES: For use on flat roofs, metal roofs, asphalt roofs, rubber roofs and more.
- HEAVY DUTY: Heat Tape Pro is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables such as EasyHeat and FrostKing.
- WARRANTY: Best-in-Industry 5 year warranty - ETL Listed - WILL NOT short or burnout if cable is overlapped and can be used on flat roofs and metal roofs, unlike cheap cables.
- HEADS UP! Please don’t forget to order Radiant Solutions Company Roof Clips with this product - visit www.heattapecalculator.com for cable length and accessory recommendations.