DuroStar DS4000S Gas Powered Portable Generator- 4000 Watt-Recoil Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000s is Powered by a DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled OHV engine w/low oil shutoff.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 starting watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: The DS4000s is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY (GASOLINE): 3.96 GALLONS
DuroMax XP5500EH 5,500 Watt 7.5 HP Portable Electric Start Dual Fuel Gas/Propane Generator,Blue/Black
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP5500EH is Powered by a 7.5HP, 225cc OHC Duromax Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit is perfect for running household appliances and providing ample power on jobsites.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP5500EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
WEN 56500 5000-Watt RV-Ready 120V/240V Portable Generator with Wheel Kit, Black
- Generate up to 5000 starting watts and 4500 running watts
- 3.4 gallon fuel tank provides up to 7.5 hours of half-load runtime
- Compact design combined with wheel and handle kit maximize portability
- Packed panel includes two standard household outlets (5-20R), one 30A TT-30R RV outlet, one 120V/240V L14-30R outlet, and one 12V DC outlet
- Includes a 4-stroke OHV 272cc engine and a two-year warranty
Westinghouse WGen9500 Heavy Duty Portable Generator - 9500 Rated Watts & 12500 Peak Watts - Gas Powered - Electric Start - Transfer Switch & RV Ready - CARB Compliant
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 17.5 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20r Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50r, and Two 5V USB Ports; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or [email protected]
DuroMax XP12000E Gas Powered Portable Generator-12000 Watt-Electric Start- Home Back Up & RV Ready 50 State Approved
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP12000E is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc DuroMax OHV Engine.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacle. choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP10000E is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.RUNNING AMPS @ 240V:39.58 A
- WARRANTY: Covered by a 3-year factory warranty.