HEATIT HISD 3-feet Pipe Heating with Built-in Thermostat, Black
1 Usado Desde $13,40
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we'll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8'' and less than 1 1/2'' in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don't plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
Heat Tape for Water Pipes Premium Pipe Freeze Protection Cable with Built-in Thermostat and 16 Feet of High-Temp Installation Tape, Heavy-Duty, Self-Regulating, 6 feet, 120 volt
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to! We are excited to help with your installation questions. Email us at [email protected]
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more; can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
HEATIT JHSF 3-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Cable
- JHSF doesn't work unless the ambnt tempature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold envirment. HEATIT is regisred Tramark by zhushi(We didn't authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost proteion etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-asmbled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermost(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2" in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Indtrial grade heat shrinkage tube for conection.The lowest instalation tempature of this heting cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insultion and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the instalation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermtat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we'll try our best to solve your issue
GardenHOME Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 6 Feet, 2-Pack, Black
- SECURED PROTECTION: Prevents pipes from freezing. Effective for 6-8 feet (1. 83-2. 44 m) and up to 1-1 1/2 inches (25. 4-38. 1 mm) in diameter.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just put our Icebreaker heating cable along the pipes to keep ice and freezing away (Recommended for use on water-filled metal and rigid plastic pipes). Grounded cord and plug.
- ENERGY SAVING THERMOSTAT CONTROLLED: In cold weather, the built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the pipe freeze protection cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
- ECONOMICAL SOLUTION: Reliable low wattage design saves up to 70% energy than other cables and protects your cable to -50°F. Easy to install.
- "DURABLE MATERIAL: Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation. It will operate for years without requiring maintenance. Provides peace of mind for homeowners. "
Gorilla All Weather Outdoor Waterproof Duct Tape, UV and Temperature Resistant, 1.88" x 25 yd, Black (Pack of 1)
- Gorilla All Weather Waterproof Duct Tape is designed for outdoor repairs that need to stand up to extreme weather conditions with a permanent bond
- Made with an incredibly strong, permanent, butyl adhesive and a weather resistant shell, this tape withstands even extreme weather conditions
- Works in hot and cold temperatures with a service temperature range of -40° F to 200° F; Application temperature above 40° F
- Gorilla All Weather Waterproof Duct Tape's low tack strong adhesive resists drying, cracking, and peeling caused by sunlight, heat, cold, and moisture
- Gorilla All Weather Waterproof Duct Tape can be used on tarps, roofs, plastic sheeting, vents, RV's, automotive and much, much more